Warehouse (Mobile Staging) Technician, CDL required - Waco
The Mobile Staging Department is responsible for preparing the vehicles, equipment and supplies to ensure the success of every mobile blood drive and donor center operation. The Mobile Staging Technician is responsible for safely loading vehicles with collection supplies and kits as well as clean and repair/QC equipment for operational daily use. With minimal supervision, must maintain inventory levels while keeping a clean, organized, well stocked, and clutter-free work area. Position is required to manage appropriate inventory levels and kits to control costs effectively. Must possess valid Texas driver’s license and meet all Carter BloodCare (CBC) driver guidelines. Position is required to maintain regular full-time attendance during business hours, and may require overtime and/or float to other areas of the departments. Must be flexible since hours and shifts will and do change with little to no advance notice. This position assists with on-the-job development of new-hire employees.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Some college or specialty school preferred
- Minimum 3 years work experience 1 year warehouse experience preferred
- Must possess a CDL driver’s license
- Bilingual skills a plus
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Detailed oriented regarding document reviews (completeness, accurate, and legibly written) and ability to organize and prioritize to manage multiple tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Focus on safety, compliance and quality
- Ability to work in a team
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Job Reference #: 11254