Scheduling Assistant - Tyler - 4760
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager of Donor Recruitment, this position works with the Statistician to coordinate the scheduling responsibilities of the Donor Recruitment Department to ensure compliance to all rules set by Collections and Recruitment SOPs as it relates to scheduling the master calendar and helps recruiters identify problems and schedule more efficiently.
In order to accomplish the overall objective, this incumbent must have the ability to maintain within the system, all drive changes and updates for all blood drives in Carter BloodCare's Stewart Center (CBCSC) service area. This position may require variable work hours and possible overtime. Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours.
- Minimum High School or equivalent
- 1-3 years' administrative and computer experience
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent internal customer service and telephone skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong computer skills
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing to convince, persuade, inform, and calm others
- Ability to work closely and harmoniously with CBCSC's management team, Donor Recruitment personnel, and the Collections Department
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 6127