Sales Representative (Consultant) - Mesquite, Garland & Kaufman
This position is responsible for promoting the Carter BloodCare mission. Implementing effective strategies to recruit, manage, and maintain relationships with sponsor organizations. To achieve successful blood collection events while also achieving established blood collection goals.
This position is responsible for retention of current accounts, developing new accounts, and building strong relationships with account blood drive coordinators. Responsibilities will include education, planning, and on-going support to account blood drive coordinators to ensure sponsors host a successful and productive blood drive.
This individual is responsible for complete sponsor account information, accurate record keeping and on-going maintenance of ‘up to date’ account information. This critical information is maintained in an electronic Customer Relations management software system provided by Carter BloodCare. Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales or marketing preferred
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Customer Service
- Excellent internal/ external customer service skills.
- Team Player
- Requires an ability to work closely and harmoniously with Carter Blood Care’s management team, departmental personnel, donor groups, individual donors, collection staff, and volunteers. Requires creativity, the ability to communicate effectively, participate and share ideas to help formulate new recruitment strategies and tactics to improve donor participation.
- Requires effective communication, both verbally and in writing. Communicating, educating, and promoting the Carter BloodCare mission, inspiring blood donors and blood drive coordinators. Requires an ability to persuade and convince potential donors and drive coordinators with effective presentation skills, maximizing Carter BloodCare’s ability to meet the mission.
- Ability to work varied hours, evenings, weekends and some holidays. Must be available during blood drive events or when schedule demands. .
- Organizational Skills
- Manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously while meeting aggressive timelines. Good time management and organizational skills are a must, accurate and ‘up to date’ record keeping are required to reflect the latest account information.
- Strong work ethic/accountability
- Must be comfortable working in a goal driven environment. Always maintaining donor confidentiality. Ability to work independently, demonstrating self-initiative, taking responsibility/ownership of decisions and actions.
- Analytical/problem solving
- Ability to use systematic approach to define and solve problems. Must be computer literate.
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.