Recruiter in Donor Communications
Under the supervision and guidance of the Donor Communications management team, this position will be responsible for contacting and recruiting donors for the donor centers and specific mobile blood drives. The position is to work at a high level of performance to attain predetermined performance indicators contributing to Carter BloodCare’s (CBC) crucial blood inventory needs. Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours. In addition to regularly scheduled hours, schedule flexibility is required and will include evenings, weekends, and overtime as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Spanish speaking is a plus
One year of customer service experience
- One year of computer experience and working knowledge of computer applications
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills (listening and speaking)
- Detail oriented with ability to ensure accuracy of data
- Strong endurance toward performing repetitive tasks
- Excellent ability to keep focused and stay on task
- Good analytical ability to determine donor’s eligibility
- Good comprehension of computers, computer applications and good typing skills
- Knowledge of HemaTerra programs related to scheduling donors (training provided)
- Knowledge of the blood donation process (training provided)
- Knowledge of CBC’s basic guidelines pre and post blood donation (training provided)
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 20174