Recruiter 2 in Donor Communications
Under the supervision and with the guidance of the Donor Communications Management Team, the Recruiter 2 will be responsible for recruiting for all HLA/RBC, Granulocyte and Buffy coat orders as well as filling in for Recruiter 1's as required. Held responsible for meeting predetermined performance indicators. These staff members may also act as team coaches, who motivate and keep their teammates focused on personal and departmental goals. Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours. In addition to regularly scheduled hours, schedule flexibility is required and will include evenings, weekends, and overtime as needed.
- High School diploma required, some college preferred
- Spanish speaking a plus
- Two to three years of customer service or call center experience
- Some training experience is preferred.
- Must be able to perform all responsibilities of a Recruiter 1
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills (listening and speaking).
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Detail oriented with ability to ensure accuracy of data.
- Ability to be flexible in performing different / repetitive tasks.
- Excellent ability to keep focused and stay on task.
- Good analytical ability to determine donor’s eligibility.
- Good comprehension of computers, computer applications and other office equipment.
- Knowledge of HemaConnect and/or LifeTrak programs related to scheduling donors (training provided).
- Knowledge of the blood donation process (training provided).
- Knowledge of our basic guidelines pre and post blood donation (training provided).
- Knowledge of processes involved in recruiting designated donors (training provided).
- Knowledge of the Special Order HLA / RBC scheduling procedure (training provided)
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18838