Phlebotomist 1- Addison Donor Center
Descripción del trabajo
The Phlebotomist 1 provides a vital link in the procurement of a safe quality blood product. Essential functions of the Phlebotomist are to assist in smooth and efficient donor flow, to determine donor acceptability, to perform sterile venipuncture for the collection of blood, to provide excellent customer service and to ensure compliance with regulations and standard operating procedures throughout the process. Additionally, this position is responsible for transporting staff and equipment to blood collection locations. Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college a plus
- 6 Months to 1 year of general work experience, preferably working with the public, or education that includes comparable experience such as an internship or externship
- Previous blood banking experience or medical field experience a plus
- Prefer background in a highly regulated industry
- Bilingual skills a plus
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Computer knowledge
- Excellent customer service and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Detail oriented in regards to document review (completeness, accurate, and legibly written), able to prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Al corriente: 8/29/2019
Estado del trabajo: Full Time
Referencia laboral #: 22216