This Operations Coordinator-Collections position is responsible for orchestrating collection activities in order to achieve operational goals and standards including but not limited to production, compliance, cost, and customer service. They must be able to perform all duties as outlined in the job descriptions of subordinate staff. They must be able to identify production concerns and take appropriate steps to resolve the concerns in order to ensure continued daily operations. This individual will consult with the manager as needed and will oversee the organization of daily operations. This position acts as the primary contact and assumes managerial responsibilities in the absence of the manager. Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours and on-call duties.
This position is also responsible for hiring and may also be responsible for giving feedback toward termination decisions, employee development, and the fostering of team spirit within the department as well as maintaining a collaborative working relationship with all CBC personnel to ensure maximum efficiency.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- Bilingual skill a plus
- Special licensure such as CDL driver a plus
- 2 years of supervisory/management experience
- Background in highly regulated field
- Previous blood banking or apheresis experience
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Computer knowledge
- Excellent customer service and verbal/written communication skills
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary
- Demonstrates knowledge of regulatory guidelines including current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP)
- Work confidentially and with discretion
- Read, interpret, apply, explain, and enforce rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- Good overall understanding of blood banking / collection operations
- Ability to analyze complex plans and be able to identify mistakes and inefficiencies as well as prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
- Make decisions by thinking quickly and using independent judgment in order to address problems as they arise
- Ability to lead and encourage motivation of others
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Must maintain all licensure such as CPR certification or CDL License
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16556