Materials Information Specialist- Flex hours (min 20 per week or more)
Under the direction of the Manager of Purchasing and Materials, the Materials Information Specialist is responsible for the accurate receipt of incoming materials, processing of departmental requisitions, the coordination of supply deliveries throughout the organization, and the accurate entry of data to ensure immediate availability of incoming and outgoing supplies.
Regular attendance is required during scheduled hours.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- No experience necessary
- Supplies distribution and similar experience with materials management software a plus.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to perform computer data entry
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to investigate discrepancies that occur during normal distribution operations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel.
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. CBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. CBC is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Job Reference #: 16261