Marketing Strategist - 4200
Lead, plan, develop and implement marketing strategies, programs, and communication plans for internal and external audiences. This includes developing, implementing and tracking marketing program initiatives in order to continue to cultivate target audiences, with a focus on internal and external audiences who help drive donors to give. Responsibilities include concept to completion of programs that fulfill the organizational goals; ability to work on multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously; be a team player, effective communicator and accountable for results. They will have experience as leader and manager, and will have significant experience delivering measureable and successful marketing programs. This position requires use of discretion and independent judgment. Regular full time attendance is required during office hours.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent experience
- 7 years minimum marketing and/or advertising experience
- Supporting sales channels/groups experience a plus
- Consumer relationship management, Project/Program management, Retail/Franchise, agency experience a plus.
- Awareness and experience with general marketing practices such as social media channels, digital/website assets, direct mail, email campaigns, internal communications and presentations.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Ability to lead others
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, ability to work effectively under pressure, highly motivated team player, good people skills.
- Must think creatively and abstractly with incredible attention to detail.
- Ability to concentrate
- Ability to apply analytics to measure success of programs.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to assess and respond quickly to projects in progress.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Standard computer knowledge required including Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.