Manager of IS Operations
Under the direction of the Enterprise Architect, Director of IS, or Vice President of Corporate Services, this position plans, organizes, and coordinates computer operations activities. The Manager is responsible for computer hardware and peripherals located in the main Computer Center and throughout the company.
Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours. In addition to regularly scheduled hours, the incumbent is subject to working extra-time, weekends, holidays, late evenings, and early mornings.
- Associate Degree in Computer Science
- 6 years of progressive experience in computer operations in a large-scale computer department with on-line network environment, preferably in a health-related business that requires FDA oversight or in another intensely regulated environment.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Able to manage a multi-computer operation on 24-hours-per day, 7-days a week basis.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of design and operation of computer equipment, PC’s, peripherals, and auxiliary devices, both on and off-line.
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.