Facilities & Fleet Supervisor- East Texas
Under the supervision of the Facilities Operations Manager, this position is primarily responsible for ensuring safe operability of Carter BloodCare facilities and vehicles. Must be able to perform work of a fairly routine nature requiring a reasonable amount of judgment. Must have the ability to handle documentation and paperwork regarding maintenance records or work orders Interaction is required with all blood center departments and vendors. This position is subject to "on-call" duties. Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum five years of maintenance experience
- Supervision experience is a plus
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Knowledge of the use of industry-related tools and equipment.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Basic electrical/mechanical knowledge.
- Must maintain a valid Texas Driver’s License.
- Must obtain and maintain a CDL with company insurance carrier’s approval within 12 months of hire date.
- Must maintain driving record within acceptable limits set by Carter BloodCare (CBC) Vehicle Loss Control standards.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23069