Equipment Technician - 5200/5250
The Equipment Technician is responsible for ensuring that all Collection’s equipment is available for use in accordance with the manufacturer specifications, clean and operational for daily use. The Equipment Technician position is responsible for performing duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production of all Collection’s equipment. This position is required to effectively manage equipment and equipment files, by documenting all critical activities accurately and timely and assist to control costs.. This position requires meticulous and logical record management of existing management systems. Assists with the management of critical equipment files, properly file and label equipment and equipment files for storage, and communicate and help with departmental needs. Equipment Technicians must possess a valid Texas driver’s license and meet all CBC driver guidelines. This position is required to maintain regular attendance and may be required to work overtime and/or float to other areas. This position may perform training and/ or assist with on-the-job development of new hire employees and incumbent staff as requested. Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours.
- High School diploma or GED
- College or technical training school preferred
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in process improvement or similar field
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, record management and equipment repairs
- CDL driver a plus
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Analytical reasoning
- Detailed oriented regarding document review (completeness, accurate and legibly written) and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.