Drive Ambassador Tyler
Reporting to the Manager of Operations (Manager), this position will provide increased on-site recruitment of donors and potential donors at specific sites. The individual will help to increase donor retention by providing a positive experience for donors and Carter BloodCare (CBC) staff through exceptional customer service. The position will also provide support to education-based activities, health fairs, and community events. Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours.
- High School Diploma Minimum
- Some college with courses in sales, public relations, and/or marketing preferred (ideally sales and/or public relations)
- Six months to one year of experience in resolving customer concerns in person, preferably in a goal/quota environment
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Team player with background in sales, marketing/public relations, customer service, and/or donor recruitment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing, to convince, persuade, inform, and calm others
- Ability to work closely and harmoniously with CBC's management team, field recruitment personnel, donor group coordinators, individual donors, collection staff, and volunteers
- Requires excellent internal/external customer service skills, good time management skills, a systematic approach to define and solve problems, and ability to seize opportunities
- Ability to focus while working independently
- Ability to admit and take responsibility/ownership of mistakes and implement corrective actions
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and a self-starter
- Ability to establish and maintain on-going relationships, gain group consensus, and commitment
- Requires creativity and an open mind to help formulate new recruitment ideas and ways to implement them
- Must be punctual and able to set and meet aggressive deadlines
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 12819