Donor Experience Liason, Temporary Position
Under the direction of Director, Donor Centers and Facilities Management liaison will evaluate donor centers for donor experience. The DC Liaison will understand blood donors to such an extent that Donor Centers deliver designed, differentiated experience where donors will be retained and will introduce new donors to Carter BloodCare.
- High School Diploma required
- College graduate preferred
- Multi-faceted project experience at school or business
- Coordination skills with multiple associates
- Writing and preparing progress report to higher-ups.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and common used software tools.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Able to manage multiple tasks with attention to detail and cognitive skills
- Able to read and understand technical material/instruction
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. CBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. CBC is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Job Reference #: 9367