Donor Center Supervisor- Allen Donor Center
This position is responsible for all operational and regulatory activities at their designated donor center. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, production, compliance, customer service, staff supervision, staff development/coaching/training, maintaining budget controls, and equipment maintenance/QC while fostering a positive team environment.
Additionally, the Donor Center Supervisor (Supervisor) will be required to attend and complete annual leadership/ development training resources and to mentor/assist with on-the-job development of new-hire employees as well as other subordinate staff. This position may be required to participate in special projects or programs.
The position is required to maintain regular full-time attendance during office hours, and may be required to assume overtime and/or floating to other areas.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some college a plus
- Minimum 1 year general work experience, preferably working with the public
- Minimum 1 year of previous blood banking, apheresis, or medical field experience
- Minimum 1 year of previous supervisory experience or Phlebotomist 2
- Prefer background in a highly regulated industry
- Bilingual skills a plus
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Computer knowledge including word processing to include Microsoft Office, email, etc.
- Excellent customer service and verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Detail oriented regarding document reviews (complete, accurate, legibly written) and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.