Assistant Manager Donor Communications
The Assistant Manager will be responsible to the Manager of Donor Communications (Manager), for managing, coaching, and mentoring Donor Communication resources toward achieving assigned production goals for Carter BloodCare (CBC). This individual will consult with the Manager as needed and will orchestrate daily operations of the communication center. All duties and responsibilities must be performed in compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and organizational policies. Regular full-time attendance is required during office hours. Position will require some early morning, late evening, weekend and Holiday hours.
- Four-year college degree preferred
- Two or more years of direct supervisory experience in a highly customer service oriented environment
- One to two years of database experience preferred
- Two or more years of call center experience a plus
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent comprehension of computers skills including expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including listening and speaking)
- Demonstrated agility and effective problem-solving skills and good analytical ability
- Effective time management
- Detail-oriented with ability to ensure accuracy of data
- Excellent ability to keep focused and motivate others to do the same
Carter Bloodcare is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer. Carter Bloodcare provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants and will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an employee’s or applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, genetic, and veteran or disability status. In addition to federal law requirements, Carter BloodCare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Carter Bloodcare is a Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.